Monday, January 30, 2012

Growing Up

Thursday our youngest child turned 6 years old.  I can't believe how time has just flown by.  We celebrated her birthday on Saturday at the local roller skating rink. She loves to skate and I couldn't talk her out of doing the party anywhere else.  So we sent out invitations and almost every person she invited came to the party.  There were at least 20 kids and 10 adults.  The party was crazy because kids were running around everywhere and out on the rink.  I couldn't keep up with everybody.  By the time we got home my feet hurt so bad and I felt like I literally couldn't move.  I am beginning to loathe MS.  It wasn't long ago that I could go all day and nothing would affect me, but now it's like I can't do anything for more than a few hours or I am just so dreadfully tired.  IT SUCKS!!!!!  I want to have my life back! Just sayin...

1 comment:

  1. I am sure your daughter had a great party. I admire you for putting it all together, as I know how tired we can be on Most days...I am fortunate in that my children were grown and had families of their own before I was diagnosed in my 40's. keep the good posts coming my friend. Sandra

    ReplyDelete