Sunday, February 5, 2012

Migraine nightmare

This week has been so bad. Monday evening I was hit with a migraine so I took some meds and went to bed. When I woke up Tuesday morning it was still hanging around so I took some more meds and slept all day and all night. Wednesday I woke up and again it was STILL there! So needless to say I had my husband take me to the ER. They pumped me full of meds and gave me some IV fluids and I felt better. So Thursday I felt really good but woke up again on Friday and the migraine was back and it tapered on and off all weekend. I'm not sure what brought this one on. The doctors have said the lesion on my C2 vertebrae may be what's causing them because its compressing my spinal cord. I am praying that the lesion shrinks with the MS meds. Hopefully then I will not have as many migraines. I hate living a "maybe life."

1 comment:

  1. :( sorry to hear how poorly you've been. I totally understand the "maybe" frustration. Lots of love to you. Xx

    ReplyDelete