Friday, January 20, 2012

Fatigue is Taking Over!

For some reason I am so tired today.  I was feeling fine yesterday and now today is like the complete opposite.  Yesterday I cooked and did some homework, amongst other things, and I was feeling fine.  Then when I wake up this morning I just don't want to move at all.  It's like my whole body is tired and all I want to do is sleep.  I took a nap this morning and when I woke up even my stomach was hurting. So I ate some chicken noodle soup, because it usually makes me feel better.  Not today, it made me feel even worse so I had to lay down again.  I don't want to get up for anything.  Sometimes I just don't understand.  I want to be able to do things I have always done, but I just don't have the energy.  I just want to curl up in my bed and not get up because even the smallest things make me tired.  This is not how I envisioned my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment