Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What Not to Say

Don't you hate when people say things to you like this?  Well it does me!  It makes me down right angry sometimes.  If you have never walked in my shoes then you don't know what I'm feeling!  I know that I should just ignore the comments because they just don't understand, but sometimes it's REALLY hard.  Sometimes I think, "Do you hear what you're saying?"  If I had a magic wand and could make my MS go away, don't you think I would do it? HECK YEAH I WOULD! Unfortunately this isn't a Disney movie and I live in the real world, so things don't work that way!  So if my hand accidentally winds up on the backside of your head...it's not my fault...it's the tremors...OOOPS....HAHA.  That's my soapbox for the day!

1 comment:

  1. I hate when I hear this!!

    I like the shirt that says@

    I dont look sick? You dont look stupid, looks can be deceiving ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete