Monday, January 23, 2012

Upping the dosage

Haven't been on here in a few days because I have been sick.  Friday I had to up my dosage with the Betaseron. I am feeling much better now thank goodness! Getting used to this medication is a doozy.  I wish it was a pill because I hate these shots!  On the bright side I am noticing the medication is helping with the MS because I am slowly getting my energy back.  That is awesome!  I am still tired a majority of the time, but not to the point I just can't do anything at all.  I know that it is going to continue to get even better and I can't wait to feel like my old self again! Taking it day by day but I am confident things will continue to get better. God is certainly looking out for me!

3 comments:

  1. What dosage are you up to? I have been on Betaseron for 18 months. I started having the flu like side effects once I was on the full dose but that only lasted a few weeks and now I hardly ever "dont feel" well the day after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on .50ml right now and Friday I will have to up the dosage again to .75.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first year is the hardest! I'm 3 years in and it gets a bit easier! The shots suck (I take Avonex) but I am considering switching to the need pill. . . Just discovered your blog and looking forward to reading more. Stop by mine some time too! jodibeansblog.com

    ReplyDelete