Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Dreaded Teeth Cleaning

Today I had a dentist appointment.  I always make my appointments  at the same time as my 2 girls' because it's just easier that way.  Both of the girls had their teeth cleaned with no problems and then it's my turn.  Something always seems to hurt.  Today my gums were so sensitive that they had to numb my gums.  My dentist said sometimes the MS drugs can cause your mouth to be very dry, but I haven't had this problem.  My gums are already sensitive and I brush with fluoride every day, but this is a lot worse. This is very unusual so I'm wondering if it's the Betaseron?  I have a headache now and my gums are throbbing.  If it's not one things it's another right?! 

2 comments:

  1. I hate getting my teeth cleaned because it leaves me in pain for 2 weeks or more after. I do have trigeminal neuralgia so I was thinking the cleaning just trigged something with that nerve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it must have triggered something, because it hurt something awful! I usually don't have any problems, but I sure did this time.

    ReplyDelete