Monday, January 22, 2018

Weekend Fun

The girls and I were up bright and early Saturday morning for a basketball game. My baby, who is now 5, is playing on her first team. We are about halfway through the season now. We decided to stop and get donuts before the game because hey sugar right? Anytime we give her sugar she goes wild. Yeah nope didn’t work. Instead of dribbling the ball she walked with it. Usually she’s the one stealing the ball. She did a few times, but then grew tired of that. She was mad because the ref told her she had to dribble the ball. Her team did win the game though. She was excited. 

We played basketball outside that afternoon and she kept walking with the ball. It’s like she’s just so excited she forgets. So we just tell her every time to dribble. Then my 12  year old is being rough and stealing the ball. So the 5 year old is crying and hitting. They are beating each other up over the ball. Then the neighbor kid comes over and the little one is playing with him, so fighting over. My 19 year old almost got the ball stuck on top of the house. Now the ball looks funny. 

Sunday, we played basketball again. The girls are fighting as usual. The little one doesn’t want anyone coming around her when she has the ball. She is actually dribbling the ball around. I don’t know what her deal is. My husband is home today so he’s ‘directing’ her. Then I go to shoot, my husband blocks it, and I get nailed in the face with the ball. My face was red and he starts looking at the ball. Sees where the ball is messed up. Lol oops 

So this morning I get up, I think my face won’t be red. The redness is gone, but I have an imprint on my nose from the basketball. A stupid red basketball imprint on the side of my nose. Seriously! 

But on a serious note Friday I was starting to feel better from the stomach flu. Wasn’t eating much or didn’t really until this weekend. I was out doing a little playing with the kids and such. Feeling much better. MS can make you feel like crap. You have your good and bad days, but when you have something else thrown in with it... it’s tenfold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment