Thursday, January 19, 2017

Invisible

I don't know what I'm doing anymore. My life is just passing me by. I hate this disease. Literally hate this disease. My legs don't cooperate half the time and yet I'm yelled at to try and get a job. But how am I supposed to do that when I can't get out of bed half the time? I don't think anyone understands. I'm just invisible to everyone because no one gives a shit. When someone has a disease like this you become a burden. Sometimes I just wish I would've gotten cancer and died already. Because I can't keep doing this. No ones cares. 

2 comments:

  1. I care and as a mom with 3 kids and MS. I know your frustration. You are stronger than you believe. It is a battle - keep fighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sucks!! The invisible of MS gets me upset most of the time. It's one of the harder symptoms sometimes. I can write forever about the invisible side. Stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete