Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Sickness

I took my little one to the Dr. yesterday and she tested negative for the flu. She had a virus and should be gone in 48 hours. Same as my 12 year old. Told she could go back to school this morning. She was feeling fine last night and this morning. I got a text from one of the moms, who’s a helper in the class, that her tummy was hurting. I picked her up after school (prek is half day here) and she won’t eat lunch. All she wants is sprite. She won’t even eat the crackers I offer. I guess it’s back to the doctor we go, if she’s not better in the morning. She’s sad she might miss basketball practice tonight. I wish this would just go away. I hate when my babies are sick. It’s different when it’s me. I’m out of Lysol again. Forgot it at the store last night. UGH!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment