Sunday, January 28, 2018

Flu Battles

This week has been another hectic week. My 12 year old got sick. I took her to the doctor and they said she had a virus, not the flu. She needed to stay home until her fever went down. So no basketball practice or anything all week. She went back to school Thursday. Her birthday was Friday and we gave her a phone. We’ve been holding out for awhile, but there’s so many things going on now. Anyway, she feels better now. 

We go to church this morning and on the way home my 5 year old projectile pukes everywhere. I’m yelling at the other two to get the plastic bags in the back. She keeps puking everywhere and also in the bag. We get home and I’m getting things out of the car. My girls are like “hey we need to have the car detailed now.” My husband pops off “no, that’s costs $50.” Seriously???? If it was your precious piece of plastic over there, you would be on your way to get it detailed. 

I get the things out of the car. Apparently the girls had thrown their jackets on the floor and it got on those instead of the floor. Awesome, because I can throw those in the wash machine. So I grab those and take the dress of my daughter and throw everything in the washer. I had to take the car seat  and everything out. I go change clothes and as I’m doing this I’m being screamed at because, well going to get cleaning supplies is to damn hard. 

While he’s gone I do two loads of damn laundry, fold sheets, clothes, and put them up. My oldest puts my daughter in the bath and then we get her in bed. He comes back and begins his process of screaming at me again. Because apparently I haven’t done enough while he’s been gone. Oh and I spoil our kids. I’m sorry, but just because I don’t hit them and scream at them like you do, doesn’t mean I “spoil” them. Oh and maybe if you didn’t do that they might actually like you. But you know you do you. I’ll keep taking care of MY kids because that’s what I do. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment